2012/07/28

Sävsparv – emberiza schoeniclus - Reed Bunting

click to enlarge

Sävsparv, hane – emberiza schoeniclus - Reed Bunting, male
NF Photo 120625 Aberlady Bay, Skottland

This Reed Bunting sat in a treetop at Aberlady Bay. I guess it did not appreciate a bunch of Swedes approaching it. Better safe then sorry, it took of.   :)
If you can´t comment with the previous settings, please go to CR Birds and tell me.
Find the birds with  Etiketter - Labels- Tags at the bottom of this page.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,, , , ,  , , , , , ,

7 comments:

  1. I love the markings on this bunting. I will have to go to my bird book for reference now to see where there habitat is.

    Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This bunting is a beautiful bird. I like the flight shot.
    Rubbish by Roan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful bird!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Naturefootsteps Birds of Europe