2015/08/22

Fasan - Phasianus colchicus - Common Pheasant

Click to see with Light box


Fasan - Phasianus colchicus - Common Pheasant
© NF Photo 150813, Knutstorp

This one scared the h-l out of me. I had not seen him and he flew up right beside me and darted away in front of me. When he was gone I just wondered what the h-k happened .

Looking at the images he does not look that pretty. Seem to be molting. Probably the same one I saw two weeks ago.

Linking up with:   Bird D´Pot
Find the birds with  Etiketter - Labels- Tags at the bottom of this page.
Labels:   , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

3 comments:

  1. This is a special treat!!! I have not seen this particular bird since the 1950s!!!
    Wow.

    Thanks for sharing this post at I'd Rather B Birdin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool sighting of the pheasant! Have a happy new week ahead!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Naturefootsteps Birds of Europe